Tickets are limited as endorsed and are non-transferable.
The unauthorized resale of Greyhound tickets is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted.
No reservations are accepted unless expressly stated otherwise.
Tickets are valid ONLY for the schedule, date and time for which purchased.
Greyhound is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
Ticket sales are limited to five per purchaser.
FARES & FEES
Fares are valid ONLY for the schedule, date and time for which quoted.
Discount fares are subject to date, time and schedule restrictions.
Fares may be subject to additional charges including taxes, fees and carrier price differences.
For non-refundable and advance purchase tickets, departure dates and times may be changed for a fee provided that advance purchase requirements are not violated (including holiday blackout restriction) and all transactions and travel are completed within a year of the original purchase date.
Requests for exchanges must be made prior to the original travel date; otherwise, the ticket will be null and void.
All unrestricted one-way and round trip tickets are good for one year from the date of sale. Fares are payable in Canadian dollars only unless stated otherwise.
Web fares can change. Peak and holiday travel blackouts may apply.
More information on specific fare classes and restrictions can be found at the Greyhound ticket office and on this website.
REFUNDS & UPGRADES
For refundable tickets only, unused one-way and round-trip walk-up fare tickets have a refund value equal to the fare paid, unless otherwise expressly stated on the ticket.
Advance purchase discount fares are non-refundable and may be upgraded to a walk-up fare for a charge of $20 per transaction plus the difference between the advance purchase fare and the walk-up fare; provided, however, that if the walk-up fare is less than the advance purchase fare, no refund will be given.
Origin and/or destination may NOT be changed via upgrade.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRINT AT HOME TICKETS
- Print ticket(s) before arriving and proceed directly to boarding area.
- Each passenger must present a ticket and a valid photo ID to board the bus.
- Tickets are nontransferable. If presented for transportation by any person other than the person for whom originally purchased, the ticket will be void and may be confiscated.
- If a passenger has chosen to receive a Print at Home ticket, it is solely the passenger’s responsibility to print the ticket in advance of travel.
- Each passenger must have a separate travel document and each trip must have a separate travel document. Do not print multiple tickets on one page or on the back of a page.
Student discount fares require an International Student Identity Card or Student ID. Military discounts
require a valid Military ID, retired Military ID, Veteran of Canada card or Club XTra card for military
dependents. Special fares are subject to availability. If the quoted fare price is no longer available
at the time of final booking, the current price will be displayed as an option.
Departure dates and times may change.
Carrier is not responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, road conditions, weather or other conditions beyond carrier’s reasonable control.
With the exception of Priority Seating, Express Service and accommodations for disabled and elderly passengers, seating is on a first come/first served basis and is without regard to race, color, creed, national origin or any other protected characteristic.
Liability for baggage is limited by applicable tariff.
All baggage must be claimed promptly upon arrival.
Storage charges apply for late claimed baggage.
Liability for lost or damaged interstate checked baggage is limited to the actual value not to exceed $250 per Adult Fare or $125 per Child Fare.
Certain articles are not accepted for carriage.
Click here for a list of items which are not accepted.
There is no liability for unchecked baggage. Baggage must be properly identified including name and address.
Baggage claims must be supported by claim check, identification, ticket receipt and excess value declaration (if any).
Claim check must be surrendered in order to obtain baggage.
Ask an agent for value limitations on intrastate baggage.
Carrier may open and inspect baggage.
CUSTOMERS TRAVELING IN WHEELED MOBILITY DEVICES
Passengers who cannot climb the stairs of the coach on their own must travel with a wheelchair and request a wheelchair-accessible coach through Greyhound Canada Accessible Travel Office at 1-800-752-4841.
Each bus is limited to two passengers traveling in a wheeled mobility device.
For more information please visit the Accessible Travel section of the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Greyhound is responsible only for transportation on its own lines in accordance with applicable tariffs and limitations and assumes no responsibility for any acts or omissions of others, including interline partners, except as imposed by law.
In no event shall carrier be liable for consequential or incidental damages for loss, damage or delay, including weather delays.
SMOKING IS PROHIBITED
Passengers must have proper travel documents which may be checked at or prior to boarding an international schedule and which will be required for entry into another country.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING GREYHOUND EXPRESS
- Greyhound Express is reserved seating only.
- Express purchases can be made online, over the phone or in a Greyhound terminal.
- Express tickets are non-refundable and are only good for travel on the schedule, date and time for which purchased.
- Tickets can be reissued prior to the schedule travel date for a $20 exchange fee. If the exchange request has not been made prior to scheduled travel date, the ticket will be null and void.
- Please arrive at the designated pick-up point a minimum of 15 minutes before departure time.
- If the ticket was purchased online, you must bring your photo ID and your Print at Home ticket or Will Call confirmation number.
- If a Will Call ticket was purchased, the ticket must be picked up at the ticket counter before proceeding to the coach.
For questions, please contact the Fare and Schedule Department.
An agent may be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 661-TRIP (8747).