A credit card and mailing address are required for online ticket purchases. For
Print at Home Ticketing related questions, contact us toll-free at
Tickets may be purchased one-way or round trip; however, certain advance purchase
fares may require a round trip purchase.
Enter departure (From) and arrival (To) locations from within the continental United States
or Canada. Please do not use three letter airport codes ("LAX", "LGA", etc.) to identify
We have also included a link to locations served by Greyhound by state or province. If
you're unfamiliar with a particular stop, it's helpful to know what ticketing, baggage,
or other services may be available at that location.
Please indicate the month, day, and approximate time you wish to depart for one-way
and/or round trip travel. Schedules may be offered up to three months in advance,
subject to seasonal changes. Departure times you may choose from:
- Any (shows all departures for the day)
- Early Morning (departures from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.)
- Mid-Morning (departures from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon)
- Noon (departures from 12 noon to 3:00 p.m.)
- Afternoon (departures from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Evening (departures from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Late Evening (departures from 9:00 p.m. to 12 midnight)
- Over Night (departures from 12 midnight to 6:00 a.m.)
We have also included a link to a calendar for date reference.
Select the type and number of passengers traveling that will be paid by a single
transaction. A maximum of five tickets may be purchased per online transaction.
The type of passengers include:
An adult is defined as any passenger 12 years or above. Passengers 15 and older
may ride unaccompanied by an adult.
- Children (2-11)
Children who have reached or passed their second (2nd) birthday but have not reached their twelfth (12th) birthday will be discounted up to 25% less than the full adult fare. The child must travel on the same itinerary (both outbound and return) as the passenger paying the full adult fare to qualify for the discount.
One (1) child who has not reached his or her second (2nd) birthday when accompanied by a passenger 15 years of age or older will be carried free when not occupying a seat to the exclusion of another passenger.
- Seniors (62+)
Tickets sold to adults age sixty-two (62) or older will, upon request, be discounted
five percent from the unrestricted adult fare.
Customers who require a wheeled mobility device on the bus (not stowed with luggage).
Discounts And Fare Specials
Only one discount is valid per transaction. The selected discount will be calculated
and displayed automatically on Step 2.
- No discount (default selection)
- Coupon Code or Promotion Code
In some markets, coupon codes appear on certain tickets. These codes can be used
to obtain discounts or take advantage of special offers. Enter your valid coupon
code in the corresponding space in Ticket Center Step 1. A message will appear on
Step 2 stating if the code was accepted or rejected.
- U.S. Military, 10% Off
10-percent discount off a walk-up (unrestricted) fare.
- U.S. Military, $198 Round Trip
Travel for a maximum fare of $198 round trip anywhere in the continental United
- Companion Fare
Families and friends traveling together can save even more by booking their Greyhound tickets today. Save on up to two companions when you purchase one adult ticket at the regular walk-up price at least three days in advance of travel. The Friends and Family offer is good for both one-way and round trip tickets.
- International Student Identity Card, Student ID and Alberta Discount Card
Save 25 percent on unrestricted walk-up fares with a valid International Student
Identity Card or Save 10 percent on unrestricted walk up fares with any valid photo,
student id, a Canadian of American secondary or post-secondary institution along
with enrollment form, schedule of class and any documentation verifying current
enrollment. Students in Alberta can also take advantage of our special Alberta
Student Discount Card, which provides four one-way or two return trips anywhere in
the province for just $164.
Restrictions apply, please review before you purchase.
Other discounts and fare specials may be available between the locations you selected.
Please check Deals for more information.
Travel Information For Customers With Disabilities
For more information about travel for Customers with Disabilities please visit the
Various fare types are available depending on the departure and arrival location
selected. Choose a schedule and fare type by selecting the corresponding radio button.
Not all schedules are available for online ticketing. For Ticketing related questions,
contact us toll-free at 1-800-661-8747.
Select Departure And Return Schedules. From the information provided in the
ticket search, the available schedules are shown for the date and time you requested.
If the schedules listed do not meet your intended time of departure, you may modify
your search to choose another travel date or time. The Modify Search box is located
at the top of the page.
- Departing: The local time when the bus departs. You may click on this indicator to sort the list by departure time.
- Arriving: The local time when the bus arrives. You may click on this indicator to sort the list by arrival time.
- Travel Time: The elapsed time of the entire trip, including transfers and rest stops. You may click on this indicator to sort the list by travel time.
- Transfers: The number of locations that require you to board a different bus en route to your destination. You may click on this indicator to sort the list by the number of transfers.
- Web Only Fare: Special fare that is available when you purchase your ticket online.
- Advance Purchase: Special fare that allows you to get a better deal when you plan your trip ahead of time.
- Standard Fare: Our regular fare price that is available online or at any of our convenient ticketing locations.
- Refundable Fare: These fares are fully refundable* and available for purchase as walk-up fare.
* No cancellation penalty.
Schedule Details. Select the Schedule Details link to see additional information
about the schedule.
- Departs: The local time when the bus departs.
- Arrives: The local time when the bus arrives.
- Layover: The elapsed time of stops along your route.
- Carrier: The abbreviation of the bus company with which your schedule will travel (In most cases, this will be "GLI", or Greyhound Lines, Inc.)
- Meals/Rest Stop: Facilities offering meals for purchase or rest room facilities.
- Schedule: This is the number assigned to the bus(es) on which you will travel, much like a flight number on an airplane. Select this schedule number to follow your itinerary.
Advance purchase and discount deadlines are based on Central Time. For travel in the United States during Daylight Savings Time (DST), schedules arriving or departing in the state of Arizona observe Standard Time, or one hour behind DST. While we will make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee departure and arrival times, which may be delayed by any number of factors including weather, traffic or mechanical problems.
Be sure to click on the fare type for a description of any restrictions that apply to your selected fare. By choosing this fare for purchase, you accept these restrictions for purchase.
To change a schedule date and/or time prior to purchase, or to change your departure and/or arrival location prior to purchase, select Modify Search.
Modify Search. This tool allows you to modify your search without having to return to the home page.
Previous Day – Next Day. This function allows you to view your selected schedule for the previous or next day of travel.
Superscript. Indicators used to show fares with special promotion or discount codes applied such as:
1 Online Discount Applied
Use the purchase screen to finalize your selection and book your reservation. For Ticketing related questions, contact us toll-free at 1-800-661-8747.