The Greyhound driver's mission is to make enjoyable travel possible for everyone, providing the opportunity for anyone to travel in North America with Safety, Dignity and Convenience.
As a professional motorcoach operator, you will transport our passengers and packages safely nationwide.
If you are a professional, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual interested in driving for a North American icon, please apply online to the following Position.
Greyhound Canada Transportation Corp. is accepting driver applications.
Greyhound offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be a driver you must:
- Have a minimum grade 12 (or equivalent) education
- Have a minimum 5 years driving experience (class 5 or higher – class G in Ontario) and no more than two moving violations in two years, or three moving violations in five years
- Successfully complete Greyhound’s training program and qualify for a class 2 license with air endorsement (class B in Ontario)
- Pass a background check, which will include a police background check
- Pass a pre-placement health screening, which will include drug/alcohol testing
Standards are high at Greyhound and safety is our number one value. If you cannot do it safely, don't do it!